20 Hidden Features That Every iPhone User Must Try
If you’re reading this article right now then you know that WhatsApp is without a doubt one of the coque iphone 5 6 7 8 plus x xs xr 11 pro max little mix collage x0246 most popular chat messengers out there. When you think WhatsApp tricks, most people tend to associate it with Android, but there is absolutely no shortage of WhatsApp iPhone tricks either. If you want WhatsApp iPhone tricks in 2020, you are in the perfect coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b34795 smoke bomb ff5099 samsung galaxy s7 case place. From scheduling messages on WhatsApp to sending WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers, this list of WhatsApp iPhone tricks has everything covered.
1. WhatsApp: How to schedule coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b33463 rip n dip cat ff0332 samsung galaxy s10 5g case a messageYes, you read sasuke wallpaper 81se9 that right, there’s a way to schedule messages on WhatsApp for iPhone. This isn’t as easy as scheduling emails or tweets, but it’s not too hard either. For this, you’ll have to rely on Siri Shortcuts, which is an Apple app that allows you to automate pretty much everything on iPhone. Follow these steps to schedule a message on WhatsApp for iPhone:
On the next screen, tap Time of Day to schedule when to run your automation. In this case, select the dates and times when you want to tokyo ghoul wallpaper 93xs4 schedule WhatsApp messages. Once that is done, tap Next.
Tap Add Action and then in the search bar type Text and from the list of actions that appear select Text.
After that, enter your message in the text field. This message is whatever you want to schedule, such as, ‘Happy birthday’.
After you’re done coque iphone 6 6s anten32622 entering your message, tap the + icon below the text field and in the search bar look for WhatsApp.
From the list of actions that appear, select Send Message via WhatsApp. Choose the recipient and hit Next. Finally, on the next screen, tap Done.
Now at the scheduled time, you’ll get a notification from the Shortcuts app. Tap the notification and it will open WhatsApp with your message pasted in the text field. All you have to do is hit Send.
One more thing to note is that you can only schedule WhatsApp messages for up to a week, which is kind of a bummer but at least now you know how to schedule a message on WhatsApp.
How to Make Group Calls on WhatsApp
If that’s too short a limit for you, you can always try this one. This is one of the most complex Siri Shortcuts we’ve ever come across but it does schedule WhatsApp messages for any date and time if you configure it properly. It worked well on one of our iPhones but kept crashing on the other, so your mileage may vary with this one. However, we were able to schedule a message using coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b34129 sasuke uchiha ff0458 samsung galaxy s9 case both methods so you can choose the one you like.
2. WhatsApp: How to send message without adding contactYou can send WhatsApp messages to unsaved coque iphone 5 6 7 8 plus x xs xr 11 pro max archer y0396 numbers just by running a simple command using the Shortcuts app. Follow these steps:
Download the Shortcuts app on your iPhone and open it. Now run any shortcut once. Then go to Settings on your iPhone and scroll down to Shortcuts > enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts. This will allow you to run Shortcuts downloaded from coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b35461 spiderman far from home b0391 samsung galaxy s10 lite 2020 case the Internet. Now open this link and tap Get Shortcut. You’ll be redirected to the Shortcuts app. On the Add Shortcut page, scroll to the bottom and tap Add Untrusted Shortcut from the bottom. Now go back to the My Shortcuts page and run the command, coque iphone 7 pliable Open coque custodia cover case fundas hoesjes iphone 11 pro max 5 6 6s 7 8 plus x xs xr se2020 pas cher p9868 nhl anaheim mighty ducks sport logo in WhatsApp. Once you run this, you will be asked to enter the recipient’s number. Enter it along with the country code and you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp with a new message window open. You can also tap the three dots icon at the top of the shortcut > then tap Add to Home Screen for quick access.
3. See who’s messaged you without opening coque samsung galaxy s5 s6 s7 s8 s9 s10 s10e edge plus toy bonnie five nights at freddys zerochan anime WhatsAppHere’s how to see recent WhatsApp Status and chats without even opening the app. This method does not show you the contents of the status or chats, but coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b36128 spongebob wearing a bape j0028 samsung galaxy s6 active case you can quickly see who’s messaged recently without opening the app. For this, you need to add the WhatsApp widget on your iPhone.
Here’s How to WhatsApp Anyone Without Saving Their Number
Swipe right on the home screen to open the Today View, which is where you see all the widgets. Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit. On the Add Widgets page, look for WhatsApp > tap + to add it in Today View. Tap Done to finish. You’ll now be able to see four people who’ve messaged recently and WhatsApp Status updates from four more people. When you tap any of these eight icons, it’ll open the app and take you to the chat or WhatsApp Status.
4. Add a WhatsApp chat to the home screenUnlike Android, iOS doesn’t have any options to add a chat shortcut on the home screen. However, with the help of Shortcuts app, it is now possible to add a particular contact’s chat right there on the home screen. Here’s how you can do this.
Open the Shortcuts app > on the My Shortcuts page, tap Create Shortcut. On the next screen, tap Add Action > now search for Send Message via WhatsApp > tap it. Your new shortcut will be created. You’ll now have to add a recipient of your choice. It can be any contact that you want to add to your home screen. Once done, tap Next. On the next screen, enter your shortcut name. You can also edit the shortcut icon by tapping it. Next, tap Done. You’ll be redirected to the My Shortcuts page. tap the three dots icon which is on the top right of your newly created shortcut. On the next screen, you’ll again see a three dots icon, tap it. Finally, tap Add to Home Screen > tap Add. This will add your desired contact on the main home screen. Whenever you tap their icon, you’ll directly be taken to their WhatsApp chat thread.5. Whatsapp: How to send full videoBefore we tell you the steps, note that there is a size limit of 100MB on photos and videos you can send. Anything over that is not supported on WhatsApp. Follow these steps:
Open the Photos app and select the media file that you wish to share in high resolution. Tap the Share icon > scroll down and coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b32797 raiders b0248 samsung galaxy s6 active case tap Save to Files. After your file is saved, open WhatsApp and select the contact with whom you want to share the file. In the chat thread, tap the + icon > tap Document > locate the file that you recently saved > tap it to coque iphone 6 poilu anten33682 select > hit Send to share the file in high resolution.
6. WhatsApp: How to stop media auto downloadWhatsApp in its default setting automatically saves coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge b12131 batman found the crystals j0635 samsung galaxy s10 lite 2020 case photos and videos on your phone. However, sometimes when you’re part of many group chats, you tend to get a lot of spam content which only eats up space on your phone. Fortunately, there’s a way to stop this. Here’s how:
Here’s How to See WhatsApp Messages Deleted by Others
Open WhatsApp > tap Settings > tap Data and Storage Usage. Under coque iphone 5 6 7 8 plus x xs xr 11 pro max flying elephant p0999 Media Auto Download, you can individually tap Photos, Audio, coque custodia cover fundas hoesjes j3 j5 j6 s20 s10 s9 s8 s7 s6 s5 plus edge d24795 future diary yuno 2 samsung galaxy note 9 case Videos or Documents and set them to Never. This means you will have to manually download every single photo, video, and audio file.
7. Cool effects in WhatsApp cameraThe camera feature of WhatsApp lets you add text to your photo, doodle on it, add smileys and stickers, etc. There are a couple of hidden tools here, which allow you to blur a photo or apply a monochrome effect. Here’s how to get these coque custodia cover case fundas hoesjes iphone 11 pro max 5 6 6s 7 8 plus x xs xr se2020 pas cher p8687 bonnie from five nights at freddys effects on WhatsApp:
Open WhatsApp > tap Camera > now click a new photo or simply select one from the camera roll. > Once the picture is on the screen, tap the pencil icon on the top right. Keep swiping down and below the red colour you get two fun tools blur and monochrome. With the blur tool, you can quickly blur any part of a photo. The monochrome tool allows you to quickly turn parts of the photo black and white. You can also adjust the intensity and increase the size ranvoo coque iphone 7 of the brush for more precise control over blur and monochrome. Swipe down towards the bottom of the colour palette and once you reach the blur or monochrome tool, swipe left, without lifting your finger off the screen, to increase or decrease the size of the brush.
8. Listen to WhatsApp voice notes before sendingWhile WhatsApp allows you to share quick voice coque anti casse iphone 6 anten34747 notes with your contacts, there isn’t an option to preview the voice note before sending. However, by following this WhatsApp iPhone trick, you can preview your voice note each and every time before you send it. Here’s how:
Open a chat on WhatsApp > tap and hold the mic icon in the bottom right corner to start recording and swipe up to lock. This way you’ll be able to release your thumb from the screen. Once you’re done recording, simply exit to the home screen. As you go back to WhatsApp, you’ll notice that the voice recording has stopped and now there’s a little play button at the bottom. Tap this button to play the recorded audio. Moreover, if you wish to re record you can also hit the red delete button to get rid of the current recording. A bonus tip if you don’t want to play voice notes via the speaker, simply press the play button and raise your phone to your ears. You’ll now hear your voice note through the phone’s earpiece, just like a call.9. How to enable two factor authentication on WhatsAppThis is the best security feature on WhatsApp. With two step verification enabled, you will need to enter a six digit PIN if you try to set up WhatsApp on any smartphone. Even if someone gets your SIM card, they won’t be able to sign in without that PIN. Here’s how to enable two factor authentication on WhatsApp:..